Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Migrating preferred networks

Migrating preferred networks

=?Utf-8?B?Y2x5ZGU=?=

I purchased a new laptop and would like to migrate my extensive list of
preferred wireless networks. I don't see where this is an option anywhere
including the migration tool. Both laptops are running XP Professional.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
When you stumble upon these networks again and you click on them to connect
it would add to the preferred list.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...