Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Testing Cisco PIX 520 with six interfaces.

Testing Cisco PIX 520 with six interfaces.

benchmark

Hi Folks,
I have the above-mentioned equipment in my home lab that I
would like to configure such that apart from the inside network and
outside interface, I would also like if possible to make sure that all
the quad nic interfaces(DMZs) are in good health and can pass traffic
if placed in production environment. I do not want to pay for static
IPs that can assigned to me by my ISP in other to do Inside dynamic
NAT or even inside dynamic PAT or static NAT. What are my choices to
test this Cisco PIX 520 at home? Anyway, the PIX is running 6.35 and
PDM v3.04 Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Benchmark..

six six six the number of the beast:-) Tzorzakakis Dimitrios Digital Photography 0 06-20-2009 05:03 PM
Cisco Pix 520 Frank Durham Cisco 1 12-08-2004 04:36 PM
another cisco pix 520 question Scott Emick Cisco 1 07-16-2004 08:36 PM
does cisco PIX 520 IOS 5.1 support ipsec over tcp? Scott Emick Cisco 1 07-16-2004 06:58 PM
Cisco Pix 520 OS Doug Scott Cisco 1 07-16-2003 06:30 PM

Advertisments