Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > hi my frind

hi my frind

=?windows-1256?B?x+HM5NHH4Q==?=

Hi
My name is Ahmed , I am from ( Egypt ),
I've seen many places of the world on TV screen and few that I've
visited either for fun or/and business
As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and
people,
I found in many places I've been to; that people stereotyped Islam
(that's my religion) they prejudge Muslims from what they see in media
incidents.
Allow me to share with you here some information about Jesus Christ,
Muslims believe in Jesus Christ (peace and blessings of (Allah = God)
be upon Him as one of the mightiest messengers from (Allah=God),
We believe he is born miraculously by the word of Allah without
Father
Like ADAM Been created without father nor mother,
And Marry (mar yam) is his mother the pious, pure female may Allah be
pleased with her,
In fact there is a chapter in Quraan titled Marry
Let me quote here these verses:
"BEHOLD! THE ANGELS SAID: O MARY! GOD HATH CHOSEN THEE AND PURIFIED
THEE -
CHOSEN THEE ABOVE THE WOMEN OF ALL NATIONS "
And this Verse About Jesus:
"HE SHALL SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE IN CHILDHOOD AND IN MATURITY, AND SHALL
BE (OF THE COMPANY) OF THE RIGHTEOUS."
If this is a Quiz asking you where these Divine verses come from the
Bible Torah or elsewhere?
THE Answer for your information it is from Quraan 3:45,46
This shows how much we need to know about what others believe.
You may visit this link below it'll give you broad knowledge of
Islam in Questions and Answers format ,

We advise you visiting :
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.thetruereligion.org
http://www.it-is-truth.org
http://www.beconvinced.com
http://www.plaintruth.org
http://english.islamway.com
http://www.todayislam.com
http://www.prophetmuhammed.org
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/
http://www.islamunveiled.org
http://www.islamic-knowledge.com
We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :
http://www.islam-qa.com
Or
http://www.islam-online.net
Or
http://www.al-islam.com
Or
http://www.al-sunnah.com/
Listen I am NOT Trying to convert YOU, but isn't it worth it for
general
Information to know about what other believes?
And Allah granted you and me wisdom, brain, and heart to judge for
ourselves?
Needless to say if you have any comment, question, suggestion I'll be
glad to share them with you.
Okay if you found my introductory bothersome in any way please
Forgive me,
ِAny way I hope to hear from you sooner,
***Ahmed
وأخر دعوانا أن الحمد لله رب العالمين

Derk den Klotsoksel

"الجنرال" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
Hi
My name is Ahmed , I am from ( Egypt ),

Do you **** pigs too?
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...pig-****er.jpg

Plato

=?windows-1256?B?x+HM5NHH4Q==?= wrote:

> My name is Ahmed , I am from ( Egypt ),

Perhaps your country govt. shouldn't have tried to take over Israel
several times as they got their asses kicked.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

=?windows-1256?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

الجنرال wrote:
> Hi
> My name is Ahmed , I am from ( Egypt ),
> I've seen many places of the world on TV screen and few that I've
> visited either for fun or/and business
> As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and
> people,
> I found in many places I've been to; that people stereotyped Islam
> (that's my religion)

You mean like Padilla?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070817/...terror_charges

Old Gringo

On Or About Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:40:30 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, انجوران Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> [...]
> http://www.islamic-knowledge.com
> We willingly recive any inquries at the e-mail :
> (E-Mail Removed)
> http://www.islam-qa.com
> Or
> http://www.islam-online.net
> Or
> http://www.al-islam.com
> Or
> http://www.al-sunnah.com/
> Listen I am NOT Trying to convert YOU, but isn't it worth it for
> general
> Information to know about what other believes?
> And Allah granted you and me wisdom, brain, and heart to judge for
> ourselves?
> Needless to say if you have any comment, question, suggestion I'll be
> glad to share them with you.
> Okay if you found my introductory bothersome in any way please
> Forgive me,
> ًAny way I hope to hear from you sooner,

As soon as you realize that you are doing it all wrong, the sooner
the world will become a better place to live.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest