Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > How do I know what sites have been visited on my PC?

How do I know what sites have been visited on my PC?

indiechick indiechick is offline
Junior Member

Cookies and History have been deleted via Tools - Internet Options. There is nothing in the drop down address bar.

Any assistance on this would be helpful.

Thanks

homework help homework help is offline
Junior Member

Use some file recovery tool.