Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > belkin help

belkin help

juicebox juicebox is offline
Junior Member

well the problem is that i have a wireless router in my house and i have 2 computer conected via usb(these two work fine) and the third computer is connected via enthernet cable directly to my router (which is connected to my modem) i have cheaked all the diagram and i have connected it right but still no internet on that computer!! it used to work but one day it just stopped working and i dont know what to do please help me
thanking you in advanced