Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Voip.com Grandstream 286 password?

Voip.com Grandstream 286 password?

geoff@sunfishdesigns.com

Recently Voip.com started sending out Grandstream 286 devices to new customers because of a
shortage of Linksys devices. At least that's what I'm told. Anyway, the units came with
almost no documentation and the administrative password for the web interface has been
changed from the default 'admin'.

Grandstream claims not to know the new password and Voip.com won't give it out. I'm
wondering if anyone has hacked this box and discovered Voip's password. It would make
tweaking and port discovery a bit easier.

Voip.com did divulge their port usage for those that need to port forward.

range 5060-5061
range 10000-20000