Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't see scan disk in My Computer

Can't see scan disk in My Computer

ps

Camera scan disk is in my laptop but I cannot see it. Need to download
photos to my laptop. How can I go about this? I already have C drive, D
drive (DVD) and E drive (memory stick). Someone suggested going to control
panel and re-naming the device that doesn't appear in My Computer.
Appreciate guidance.
ps

pcbutts1

Remove the memory stick.

news:46c3b938$0$22598$(E-Mail Removed)...