Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: An Open Letter To Microsoft Corp

Re: An Open Letter To Microsoft Corp

Pedro Simoes

True. from now on, I'm telling n00bs that Novell is the way to go.

--
Famous last words: "Hey, check this out!"

news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The less MCP's there are out there, the more I am worth
>
> "Tim Dale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against

the so
> > called, MCNGP.
> > These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing

them
> > straight into the arms of our competitors; remember, we need as many

MCP's
> > as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors. So, if the

MCNGP
> > people continue to harass newbie's, and other would be MCP's, it

will
not
> > be long before our competitors over take us in numbers, this we must

not