Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Medical Billing Software

Medical Billing Software

Tommy

Can anyone recommand a good billing sofware which has been around for awhile
for a large medical company. Thanks

Evan Platt

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:46:03 -0400, "Tommy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anyone recommand a good billing sofware which has been around for awhile
>for a large medical company. Thanks

I worked for MBA (Medical Business Automation) from 1995-2000. Good
software, but I'm sure it's changed quite a bit from then.

They used to have a free demo, not sure if they do anymore.

http://www.mbanet.com/

ingeniousglobal@gmail.com

On Aug 14, 10:02 pm, Evan Platt <e...@*******************************>
wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:46:03 -0400, "Tommy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Can anyone recommand a good billing sofware which has been around for awhile
> >for a large medical company. Thanks

> I worked for MBA (Medical Business Automation) from 1995-2000. Good
> software, but I'm sure it's changed quite a bit from then.
>
> They used to have a free demo, not sure if they do any,

more.

> http://www.mbanet.com/

Hi,

We are a web-based electronic "real time" system which has an error
rate of 2 % and a turn around time of 2 weeks to get re-imbursed.
Please let us know and we will be glad to provide additional details.
Please check our website www.ingeniousglobal.com for additional
information. We provide additional services such as credentialing,
collections, etc.

Best regards,

Bhairavi Chavan
President and CEO
Cell: 1(904)-233-6914
www.ingeniousglobal.com

ffarhann ffarhann is offline
Junior Member

Technosoft Solutions Inc. has extensive experience developing and maintaining healthcare software. Thay have been providing software development services to US healthcare market for more than seven years. In over 30 hospitals across the USA, their solutions help care-givers provide quality patient-care.