Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Select Form Field Breaking Layout

Select Form Field Breaking Layout

burgermeister01@gmail.com

Hello,

Please go to the following page:

http://www.nittygrittyinc.biz/contact.php

Note the alignment of the image on the right hand side. If you press
the reload button, you should see the right hand image be pushed
beneath the contact form. It seems to happen only when the select form
element is present, and is populated with at least one option element.
I can't understand why it would do this. Is there any insight the
group could offer into this issue?

Also, this problem only occurs in Firefox. The layout seems to hold ok
in IE.

Thank you.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> http://www.nittygrittyinc.biz/contact.php
>
> Note the alignment of the image on the right hand side. If you press
> the reload button, ... Is there any insight the group could offer
> into this issue?
>
> Also, this problem only occurs in Firefox. The layout seems to hold
> ok in IE.

Fix the errors first, then let us know what happens.

<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nittygrittyin c.biz%2Fcontact.php>
"Failed validation, 26 Errors"

--
-bts