Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > I have doubt

I have doubt

Gopi MCA

* how to display a content in a textbox.. which i have retrieved from
the database through JDBC from jsp.
* Tel me varies ways that we use to display value in fields.

I've used <jsp:usebean> like this
<jsp:useBean id="MyBean" class="Bean1.TextBean1" scope="request">
<jsp:setProperty name="MyBean" property="name"
value="myname" />
</jsp:useBean>
<input type="text" name="tname" value="<jsp:getProperty
name="MyBean" property="name"/>">
but not working....some one help me...

Andrew Thompson

Gopi MCA wrote:

Same deal as the other two posts, try thinking up some better
subject lines than 'I have doubt'. It is quite vague and boring.

Part of the problem is that you are 'shoving' two questions
into some of the threads. It is better to treat each question
separately (under a spcfific and relevant 'Subject line').

>* how to display a content in a textbox.. which i have retrieved from
>the database through JDBC from jsp.
>* Tel me varies ways that we use to display value in fields.

'Pay me lots of money'.

Perhap you saw that as a question, but it comes across
as a command for *us* to spoon-feed information to you,
that is probably easily available in a basic tutorial or
documentation.

Did you search for the answer, or are you simply treating
the other member of this discussion group as if they were
your personal help desk?

This is not a help desk.

It pays to do some research before posting, and to
indicate that research when making the post. E.G.
"Googled 'display field value JSP' but that just listed a
lot of hits to other questions that were not answered.."

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/