Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > ChipHit: ASIC, FPGA, EDA Search Engine

ChipHit: ASIC, FPGA, EDA Search Engine

ted

Hi,

I recently created a Google custom search engine called ChipHit at
http://www.chiphit.com. Please take a look and provide suggestions.

I spend many hours a day searching the internet for ASIC, FPGA, and
EDA tool topics as I am ASIC/FPGA applications engineer. Frequently,
when searching, I would come across results from Google that would
require significant digging to get to the "right" answer. It was very
frustrating. One day I was searching for a particular topic and came
across a feature of Google that allows you to customize the Google
search engine by telling the engine to only search specific sites. So,
I started populating the engine with a few sites, and quickly realized
that this could be valuable to more than just me. I went home, bought
the ChipHit domain name and bought some space on a web hosting
service, and began madly customizing the Google search engine.

So, the next time you are searching for an ASIC, FPGA, or EDA topic,
why not check out http://www.chiphit.com.

Thanks,
Ted

airol

On Aug 15, 10:27 pm, ted <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently created a Google custom search engine called ChipHit athttp://www.chiphit.com. Please take a look and provide suggestions.
>
> I spend many hours a day searching the internet for ASIC, FPGA, and
> EDA tool topics as I am ASIC/FPGA applications engineer. Frequently,
> when searching, I would come across results from Google that would
> require significant digging to get to the "right" answer. It was very
> frustrating. One day I was searching for a particular topic and came
> across a feature of Google that allows you to customize the Google
> search engine by telling the engine to only search specific sites. So,
> I started populating the engine with a few sites, and quickly realized
> that this could be valuable to more than just me. I went home, bought
> the ChipHit domain name and bought some space on a web hosting
> service, and began madly customizing the Google search engine.
>
> So, the next time you are searching for an ASIC, FPGA, or EDA topic,
> why not check outhttp://www.chiphit.com.
>
> Thanks,
> Ted

thanks ted. i've used it. its great. really help me as a beginner to
search related info about digital design.
thanks agains.

regards,
hairo