Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Req: Is it possible to convert "DTS only" audio on DVD?

Req: Is it possible to convert "DTS only" audio on DVD?

Paco

If it is possible -- any suggestions without impacting audio sync?

sandy58

On Aug 14, 11:24 pm, Paco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> If it is possible -- any suggestions without impacting audio sync?

Paco, you can talk up a storm about coffee but not a lot of info here.
Just what are you trying to do re; impacting audio sync?

Paco

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 03:20:02 -0700, sandy58 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Aug 14, 11:24 pm, Paco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> If it is possible -- any suggestions without impacting audio sync?

>Paco, you can talk up a storm about coffee but not a lot of info here.
>Just what are you trying to do re; impacting audio sync?

I have DVD's that were given to me that are "DTS only".. After
talking with the local Best Buy folks they do not carry a player that
would convert the audio signal.

Searching the web there appear to be some multi-step methods available
but firsthand experiences could answer questions such as is it worth
the effort, and which method do you prefer?