Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: OT: Friday sweetness

Re: OT: Friday sweetness

Pedro Simoes

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

>> You can see a lot by just looking. ~Yogi Berra

> Oh! I love Yogi Berra quotes.

I know. You could fill a sigmonster with nothing but Yogi.

I like: "I didn't really say everything I said."

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Re: Friday sweetness Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:18 PM
OT: Friday sweetness Briscobar MCSE 73 11-23-2005 02:04 PM

Advertisments