Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Air conditioners for cars

Air conditioners for cars

knjaz

Everything you need to know about car air conditioners...

http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

Martin Griffith

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:47:19 -0700, in comp.arch.embedded knjaz
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Everything you need to know about car air conditioners...
>
>http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

Do you do air conditioners for newsgroups?

You could make a fortune

Martin

Josef Moellers

Martin Griffith wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:47:19 -0700, in comp.arch.embedded knjaz
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Everything you need to know about car air conditioners...
>>
>>http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

> Do you do air conditioners for newsgroups?
>
> You could make a fortune

But only if they can also be used to blow out all spam.

Josef
Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)