Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Air conditioners for cars

Air conditioners for cars

knjaz

Everything you need to know about car air conditioners...

http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

barb

knjaz wrote:
> Everything you need to know about car air conditioners...
>
> http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

Why are you cross-posting this off-topic stuff to alt.religion.scientology?
Please remove alt.religion.scientology from your car stuff topics.
--
barb
Chaplain, ARSCCwdne

buy my book!
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1198812

read my blog!
http://xenubarb.blogspot.com/

Tad Perry

"knjaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Everything you need to know about car air conditioners...
>
> http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

Hey, I don't know much about automotive A/C but I do know a bit about radar
detectors.

tvp