Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'CUNAMutual.CorporateCompone

Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'CUNAMutual.CorporateCompone

=?Utf-8?B?amFzbGVndW1l?=

The error
Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type
'CUNAMutual.CorporateComponents.PageTemplate' is not defined.

I have some corporate components that are used as styles for page
uniformity. These components have been installed and are part of the
reference on the web site. They are also part of the list on the project
properties. I have even checked the GAC and they are in there. Finally I
used the imports statement to see if that will work and it did not.

I use this component with the Inherits command
Inherits CUNAMutual.CorporateComponents.PageTemplate

No matter what I do it still says this component is not defined.

Can anybody help out there.