Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Downloadable C Standard library documentation

Downloadable C Standard library documentation

Water Cooler v2

Is there any downloadable documentation for the C standard library in
a chm (HTML help file format) or zipped HTML files?

I am practicing C and often need to look up C functions in the
documentation but do not have Internet connectivity on my practice
machine (i.e. my laptop). I am thus looking for a downloadable version
of something like this: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/clibrary/

I am using the VC++ 6.0 compiler. Any help will be appreciated.

santosh

Water Cooler v2 wrote:

> Is there any downloadable documentation for the C standard library in
> a chm (HTML help file format) or zipped HTML files?

The post C99 draft document comes closest to what you want; Google
for "n1124.pdf".

> I am practicing C and often need to look up C functions in the
> documentation but do not have Internet connectivity on my practice
> machine (i.e. my laptop). I am thus looking for a downloadable version
> of something like this: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/clibrary/

> I am using the VC++ 6.0 compiler. Any help will be appreciated.

Download the MSDN C library documentation. It's included as a part of
their "SDK".

For more help consult a Windows newsgroup like