Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Windows XP taskbar problems

Windows XP taskbar problems

JOCACOCA JOCACOCA is offline
Junior Member
Location: Bratislava

Hi,

I have stupid problem with my windows XP taskbar on my Toshiba Tecra M7 tablet pc laptop, it doesnŽt display any open windows or programs on.
I cannot see how many windows or programs are currently runnig.
The only way to see them is to switch between them using alt+tab.but it sucks .
And when I minimize any window, it just dissapear somewhere below the start button on the taskbar.

Does somebody know how can I fix it?

IŽll help me so much!!!

thankx

teldel teldel is offline
Junior Member

A google search found this link you might want to have a look at which seems to cure it for a lot of people.

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs...top_fixall.vbs

(Note to Mods: I coudn't see anywhere that links are not allowed to be posted, so if they're not, sorry and please advise)

JOCACOCA JOCACOCA is offline
Junior Member
Location: Bratislava

Quote:
Originally Posted by teldel
A google search found this link you might want to have a look at which seems to cure it for a lot of people.

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs...top_fixall.vbs

(Note to Mods: I coudn't see anywhere that links are not allowed to be posted, so if they're not, sorry and please advise)

I have activated the script file and....and...and I can see the taskabar windows again!!!!...cooool)...it works correctly

many thankx

teldel teldel is offline
Junior Member

You're welcome. I'm glad to have been able to help.