Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need help to Play dvd in Windows Vista

Need help to Play dvd in Windows Vista

TechGuru

your main problem is vista....total ****...id get rid of it...install xp
and the klcodec pack (newest)
either that or if this is a media pc id use linux MCE...much better
then the **** media center ms made

Toast

vid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Thanks for your replies... thought it might be the speakers .. so
> I connected the brand new ones that came with the computer (it is
> less than 3 wks old) opened both media centre and player and tried
> to play the sample music that was already there. .. still nothing.
> any more suggestions??? Greatly appreciate everyone's
> help...Thanks again Vid

This article may explain the origin of your Vista problems:

http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut00...ista_cost.html

David