Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > [half-off] LAMA - how to I use the news server with thunderbird

[half-off] LAMA - how to I use the news server with thunderbird

durumdara

Hi!

Is anyone knows about an NNTP servers that containing newsgroups about
these lists:
- python win32 (python-win32)
- mod_python
- gimp-python
- gimp

I wanna set thes nntp servers in thunderbird so I need correct addresses.

Thanks for your help:
dd

Laurent Pointal

durumdara a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Is anyone knows about an NNTP servers that containing newsgroups about
> these lists:
> - python win32 (python-win32)
> - mod_python
> - gimp-python
> - gimp
>
> I wanna set thes nntp servers in thunderbird so I need correct addresses.
>
> Thanks for your help:
> dd

In my pythonfr/fr.comp.lang.python "Message de Bienvenue", I reference
Gmane which mirror via nntp several Python related mailing lists, maybe
you can find your hope there (or ask them to add mirrors for your
interrest lists).

See http://news.gmane.org/index.php?pref...ne.comp.python

A+

Laurent.