Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Podcast Alarm Clock

Podcast Alarm Clock

bnfmsgeek

Does anybody know if any Alarm Clock applications are available that
have a feature that allows you to wake up to Podcasts? I know there is
Awaken, but that is for Macs, and I need one for Windows. What about
feed readers that allow you to save the most recent podcast under the
same name every time (overwriting it each time)?

TIA
Brett Neese