Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird not saving password

Thunderbird not saving password

Stanley Eisen

All of a sudden Thunderbird (latest version, running on XP) isn't saving
my email password, I literally have to put it in every single time, even
when I check the "save password" box on the window that pops up.

Any ideas on a remedy?

Frank

Stanley Eisen wrote:
> All of a sudden Thunderbird (latest version, running on XP) isn't saving
> my email password, I literally have to put it in every single time, even
> when I check the "save password" box on the window that pops up.
>
> Any ideas on a remedy?

Try tools/options/advanced options and set connection timeout to 120
seconds. Someone told me to do that as remedy. Don't know why it works.
Frank