Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > method of finding duplicate photos?

method of finding duplicate photos?

Gordon

I'm trying to search through my external drive for number of images to
and find, examine then remove the unwanted duplicates.

Software suggestions?

Jim

David J Taylor

Gordon wrote:
> I'm trying to search through my external drive for number of images to
> and find, examine then remove the unwanted duplicates.
>
> Software suggestions?
>
> Jim

You could try my FindDuplicates program:

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/s...FindDuplicates

David