Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Is it Illegal to offer concealment services?

Is it Illegal to offer concealment services?

invntrr

If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake doorknbs ,recepticals
that open, walls that move.. etc. Is that illegal?
Just asking

Todd H.

"invntrr" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake doorknbs ,recepticals
> that open, walls that move.. etc. Is that illegal?

It would certainly help to indicate where you are located as there are
a few different sets of laws in the world.

In the US, the present administration hasn't yet (to my knowledge)
made it illegal to make a moving wall, but I suspect it's only a
matter of time, so you might make your money while you can.

Vanguard

"invntrr" wrote in message news:cXYvi.10369$eb4.8670@trndny08...
> If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake doorknbs
> ,recepticals
> that open, walls that move.. etc. Is that illegal?
> Just asking

Of course it is. All those bank safes, domestic air raid shelters,
panic rooms, and even your closet and your pants zipper are illegal.
Sure, uh huh, yeah, right.

Jim Watt

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:23:20 GMT, "invntrr" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake doorknbs ,recepticals
>that open, walls that move.. etc. Is that illegal?
>Just asking

Perhaps you meant to post to alt.building ?
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Admins

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:23:20 GMT, invntrr wrote:

> If a person offers concealment services ..i:e: fake doorknbs ,recepticals
> that open, walls that move.. etc. Is that illegal?
> Just asking

No it's not, at least in most countries especially if you're using the
items in your own home. Many people hide their jewelry and specialty items
this way,

Regards
--
Admin

* www.privacyoffshore.net (No Logs Internet Surfing)
* Anonymous Secure Offshore SSH-2 Surfing Tunnels