Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Superimposing a photo onto video

Superimposing a photo onto video

Sunrise327

Does anyone know how to superimpose a photo e.g. headshot of a person
onto the head of a character in a video? Basically, I'm trying to
superimpose a headshot of my boss onto the body of one of the
characters in the beasties' "sabotage" video...I'd appreciate any
suggestions on programs to use,etc.
thanx

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Sunrise327 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to superimpose a photo e.g. headshot of a person
> onto the head of a character in a video? Basically, I'm trying to
> superimpose a headshot of my boss onto the body of one of the
> characters in the beasties' "sabotage" video...I'd appreciate any
> suggestions on programs to use,etc.

Would be no problem in Sony Vegas Video, but that's kind of a spendy
thing for a one-time deal. You'd just use a bitmap editor (Photoshop,
many others) and make the background for the boss's pic transparent.
Then in Vegas import it and place it and size it where you want.