Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to know the date is first,second,third weeks...

How to know the date is first,second,third weeks...

weetat

Hi all,

I have column in the database , release_date . The release_date
column is to capture when the data are first released to our client.

Our client want us to check if for example the release_date is 9
August 2007 is on the first week of the month. However it did not the
referred to month but to release_date.

for example :

Prod reelase_date

A 02 Aug 2007
B 23 Aug 2007
C 09 Aug 2007
D 02 Aug 2007
E 06 Aug 2007

Prod A and Prod B are in the first week product of the month.

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas ?

Thanks

wee tat

Jacky

On Aug 13, 11:52 am, weetat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have column in the database , release_date . The release_date
> column is to capture when the data are first released to our client.
>
> Our client want us to check if for example the release_date is 9
> August 2007 is on the first week of the month. However it did not the
> referred to month but to release_date.
>
> for example :
>
> Prod reelase_date
>
> A 02 Aug 2007
> B 23 Aug 2007
> C 09 Aug 2007
> D 02 Aug 2007
> E 06 Aug 2007
>
> Prod A and Prod B are in the first week product of the month.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions or ideas ?
>
> Thanks
>
> wee tat

I don't think the database system supply such date function to us.
You can get the query condition by java at first.