Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > which IDE is highly recommended in Windows OS

which IDE is highly recommended in Windows OS

Ge Chunyuan

hi Group:

I am a new comer for Python, I wonder which IDE is recommended in
Windows OS.
Can anyone give some suggestion.

Thanks indeed
Ge Chunyuan

_spitFIRE

ychjiang

On 8 13 , 10 09 , Ge Chunyuan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi Group:
>
> I am a new comer for Python, I wonder which IDE is recommended in
> Windows OS.
> Can anyone give some suggestion.
>
> Thanks indeed
> Ge Chunyuan

java eclipse pydev eclipse

Ge Chunyuan

On Aug 13, 10:24 am, _spitFIRE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

thanks buddy, I am now using ActivePython, actually it is beyond my
expectation