Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Complications with installing two DVD writing software in laptop

Complications with installing two DVD writing software in laptop

Roy

Hello group
I am planning to install the Nero 7 Essentials on my laptop that had
already the ROXIO DVD writing capabilities and is kinda worried that
there might occur conflicts or something like that.
I would like to know your opinion on this matter based on experience.
I don't want to remove Roxio but just add another similar software so
that I can have a choice which to use for DVD writing purpose.
BTW my notebook has DVD/RW/DL capabilities with more than a hundred
GIG of storage capabilities, 256 video ram and 2 Gig or RAM.WinXPsp2.
TIA
Roy

Kenneth J. Harris

The only thing I know about is that you can only have one packet writing
program installed. So, if you have already installed the drag to
disk component of Roxio, do not install the inCD component of Nero.

Ken

Roy wrote:
> Hello group
> I am planning to install the Nero 7 Essentials on my laptop that had
> already the ROXIO DVD writing capabilities and is kinda worried that
> there might occur conflicts or something like that.
> I would like to know your opinion on this matter based on experience.
> I don't want to remove Roxio but just add another similar software so
> that I can have a choice which to use for DVD writing purpose.
> BTW my notebook has DVD/RW/DL capabilities with more than a hundred
> GIG of storage capabilities, 256 video ram and 2 Gig or RAM.WinXPsp2.
> TIA
> Roy

hope accommodating widgets, web2, wunderz, etc don't lead to MS kinds of complications Splibbilla Firefox 0 06-15-2006 10:18 PM
RAM fsb complications 'My Name Computer Information 2 01-23-2006 06:25 AM
Constness Complications JKop C++ 14 08-10-2004 02:37 AM
WIN ME Boot problem, with added complications. timberlandko Computer Support 6 02-21-2004 06:52 PM
WinME boot problem, with added complications. timberlandko Computer Support 3 02-20-2004 07:27 PM

Advertisments