Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy Trukey Day

OT: Happy Trukey Day

TechGeekPro

On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:57pm "CBIC" blathered:

> TechGeekPro wrote:
>> On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:38pm "CBIC" blathered:
>>
>>> Well, uh it's just that he's gonna... Shut up, you suck.

>> Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!
>> Don't tell me to shut up, I did not- Shut up! You stink!

> You stink too!

f**k you, Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink!

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

Briscobar

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

> did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Yo, Canuck! English, eh?

> yes It's true. I don't get St. Jean Baptiste day off...

MY HEAD ASPLODE

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> MY HEAD ASPLODE

perfect!

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.

Briscobar

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

> HTD to all red-blodded Americans.
>
> Everybody else, well...
>
> The boss is taking us to lunch then it's the
> rest of the day off!
>
> See ya Monday, suckers.
>
> kpg

Yes, happy turkey day to you all. enjoy the long weekend, should you be so
lucky. if not, enjoy friday, which will be slow and painful.

Laterz.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com = t3h h0tn3ss

JaR

> Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an
> hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine
> hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to
> work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on
> our graves singing "Hallelujah."

We have a winnah!

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

JaR

> and we wil get the Mon-Wed for Christmas and Friday + Monday for the New
> year...
>
> (Gord! I lub gummint)

Farging Bastige Icehole!

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> Farging Bastige Icehole!

phrases like this make me smile. I feel as if I've done my job well once
someone says words like these to me. Sure, it's a thankless job, but I have
a lot of Karma to burn off....

and happy turkey day to those enjoying it.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Your call will be answered in the order it was ignored.

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments