Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy Trukey Day

OT: Happy Trukey Day

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- As you can see, I have compassion for the mentally retarded.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Yo, Canuck! English, eh?

yes It's true. I don't get St. Jean Baptiste day off...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- As you can see, I have compassion for the mentally retarded.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#j
$(E-Mail Removed):

> why does he suck?

he blows? You know this how?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Unzip, Expand, Explode... Sounds perverted, doesn't it?

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> Jeez, bloody pampered prima donnas. Makes me SICK I tellya! Why in my
> day, we used to have to get up out of the lake at three o'clock in the
> morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, work twenty
> hours a day at mill, for two pence a month, come home, and dad would
> beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were
> lucky!

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour
before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a
day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when
we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing
"Hallelujah."

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Any given expert has an equal and opposite expert.

Neil

did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

> uphill, both
> ways, in the snow, barefoot,

in my grandfather's PJs

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Feel lucky? Update your software!

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns9717A018F72DEneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> Jeez, bloody pampered prima donnas. Makes me SICK I tellya! Why in my
>> day, we used to have to get up out of the lake at three o'clock in the
>> morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, work twenty
>> hours a day at mill, for two pence a month, come home, and dad would
>> beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were
>> lucky!

> Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an
> hour
> before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a
> day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when
> we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing
> "Hallelujah."

I don't believe ya.

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I don't believe ya.

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe
ya'. nope, nope, nope...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Honk if you love obscene gestures.

TechGeekPro

On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:38pm "CBIC" blathered:

> Well, uh it's just that he's gonna... Shut up, you suck.

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!
Don't tell me to shut up, I did not- Shut up! You stink!

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

TechGeekPro

On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:39pm "CBIC" blathered:

> I didn't know you guys worked at the mill too. We should've gone out
> drinking.

Maybe we did...

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

CBIC

TechGeekPro wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:38pm "CBIC" blathered:
>
>> Well, uh it's just that he's gonna... Shut up, you suck.

> Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!
> Don't tell me to shut up, I did not- Shut up! You stink!

You stink too!
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments