Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Thankful list.

OT: Thankful list.

TechGeekPro

On Nov 23, 2005 at 11:34am "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:

> Uhm.. yeah... ... You're going to hafta call Payroll about that....
>
> I can't believe NOBODY got on this one... Ugh!

Sorry, I have a headache.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

TechGeekPro

On Nov 23, 2005 at 10:46am "LRM" blathered:

> It's what happens to rain when the temperature gets around 32 degrees f.
> You know it's that temperature because you see people wearing these
> thick pieces of clothing sometimes referred to as coats. And when
> outside and breathing even nonsmokers look like they are smoking.
> You might want to check out the Discovery site for more information.

The wealth of knowledge that can be obtained here is truly staggering.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com