Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Thankful list.

OT: Thankful list.

kpg

What I am thankful for:

(This is a true list)

1) My Wife and Kids (notice I didn't say family)
2) My Health
3) My Job (but I think it would be better if I were born filthy rich)
4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.
5) Not hearing from Bono lately (so all the world's problems are solved?)
6) Katrina (!) for forcing my creditors to defer payments until Jan so I
can catch up.
7) Roofers. (even if they are price gouging ba$tards)
My dogs(2), cats(4) and pig(1).
9) The Red Cross.
10) All the brave men and women willing to serve because they believe it
is right despite the stupid media that has gone completely Vietnam, anti-
American, pro-Terrorist on us.

--
kpg USMC BSCS A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
www.MCNGP.com

MitchS

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
> What I am thankful for:

> 4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.

We only made number 4? WTF?!?! I can understand the family but we're much
better than a job. Come on man priorities!
--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

kpg

MitchS <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178655.htm (11/23/2005
> 9:05:55 AM) # "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
>> What I am thankful for:

>> 4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.

> We only made number 4? WTF?!?! I can understand the family but we're
> much better than a job. Come on man priorities!

We're Sorry, but the MCNGP check has yet to arrive. When it does,
the MCNGP position will be adjusted as appropriate.

Besides, despite the number, it's not really a numbered list, I
guess I should have used letters, or those little italic roman
numerals.

kpg

Briscobar

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

> What I am thankful for:
>
> (This is a true list)
>
> 1) My Wife and Kids (notice I didn't say family)
> 2) My Health
> 3) My Job (but I think it would be better if I were born filthy rich)
> 4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.
> 5) Not hearing from Bono lately (so all the world's problems are
> solved?) 6) Katrina (!) for forcing my creditors to defer payments
> until Jan so I can catch up.
> 7) Roofers. (even if they are price gouging ba$tards)
> My dogs(2), cats(4) and pig(1).
> 9) The Red Cross.
> 10) All the brave men and women willing to serve because they
> believe it is right despite the stupid media that has gone completely
> Vietnam, anti- American, pro-Terrorist on us.

Here's some props and slops:

Props:

1) My family - even the ones I don't particularly like
2) My friends - and I do include the MCNGP among them, even if I've never
actually met any of you.
3) My job. Go go promotion!
4) Tom Cruise - I can't get enough downward celebrity spirals
5) My health - I have a couple warts on the bottom of my right foot, but
other than that, I'm healthy.

Slops:

1) Chicks in general - and a couple in particular
2) Snow. It's not even Thanksgiving! It was only an inch, but it's symbolic.
Symbolic of the demon that is Old Man Winter.
3) Bono - kpg, just because you haven't heard from him in a while doesn't
mean he's not an idiot.
4) F-A-B-O. My friend Jackie's dog. It's a Yorkie, only about 4 months old.
His name is Fabian, but that's gay, so I call him F-A-B-O, or Fabo, after
the rapper Fabolous. He's the awesomest dog to ever be an awesome dog. I'm
going to steal him.
5) Debt. Car, rent, cell phone, student loans, credit card, etc. They should
all be forgiven. For everyone. Clean slate, start over.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

news:Xns97175D09A9706ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .

> We're Sorry, but the MCNGP check has yet to arrive. When it does,
> the MCNGP position will be adjusted as appropriate.

You didn't get your check either? I was worried it was just me, than
goodness!

> Besides, despite the number, it's not really a numbered list, I
> guess I should have used letters, or those little italic roman
> numerals.

Nah, just yankin yer chain, but not in that way, not that there's anything
wrong with that. And as far as the thankful for's, I'm pretty pleased with
my insignificant little existence, So Happy Thanksgiving, bottoms up, and
make sure you watch the Dallas vs. Denver game (I likes both so that makes
it a win-win situation.)

--
Mitch "thanful for holidays that result in a day off" S.
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.
Leghorn
I am thankful for mcngp.com

LRM

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled on about something in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> 2) Snow. It's not even Thanksgiving! It was only an inch, but it's
> symbolic.

Us too! I gave in and decided to call it a snow day!

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

MitchS

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Slops:
>
> 1) Chicks in general - and a couple in particular

except those with an MCNGP #. They're the awsomest right? Right!?!

> 2) Snow. It's not even Thanksgiving! It was only an inch, but it's
> symbolic.
> Symbolic of the demon that is Old Man Winter.

But at least there's no yard work

> 3) Bono - kpg, just because you haven't heard from him in a while doesn't
> mean he's not an idiot.

No doubt, f'n A!

> 4) F-A-B-O. My friend Jackie's dog. It's a Yorkie, only about 4 months
> old.
> His name is Fabian, but that's gay,

not that there's anything wrong with that

> 5) Debt. Car, rent, cell phone, student loans, credit card, etc. They
> should
> all be forgiven. For everyone. Clean slate, start over.

Good and faithful servant thy debt is forgiven (read: refinanced at a much
higher rate for a term = the rest of your life+10 yrs. and a credit score in
the single digits. )

--
Mitch "Wild Turkey IS a Thanksgiving meal" S.
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.
Leghorn

kpg

MitchS <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> and make sure you watch the Dallas vs.
> Denver game (I likes both so that makes it a win-win situation.)

Here is a sad little tale from the bayou.

I am, alas, a Saints fan. Well as you know, the Saints
aint gonna be around much longer, so I've decide to switch
teams before the big breakup. Now here in New Orelans we
have a close relationship with Houston, TX. Much of the
oil industry here has ties with Houston. We often follow
the Astors, since we have no MLB here, so I have addpoted
the Houston Texans as my own.

Don't feel bad for me though, as a Saints fan I feel right at
home when they lose. It's kind of comforting actually.

But as a one-time Texan, I'll be pulling for the Cowboys.

kpg

kpg

LRM <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> Us too! I gave in and decided to call it a snow day!

Snow?

What's that?

Briscobar

Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:
>>
>> What I am thankful for:
>>
>> (This is a true list)
>>
>> 1) My Wife and Kids (notice I didn't say family)
>> 2) My Health
>> 3) My Job (but I think it would be better if I were born filthy rich)
>> 4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.
>> 5) Not hearing from Bono lately (so all the world's problems are
>> solved?) 6) Katrina (!) for forcing my creditors to defer payments
>> until Jan so I can catch up.
>> 7) Roofers. (even if they are price gouging ba$tards)
>> My dogs(2), cats(4) and pig(1).
>> 9) The Red Cross.
>> 10) All the brave men and women willing to serve because they
>> believe it is right despite the stupid media that has gone completely
>> Vietnam, anti- American, pro-Terrorist on us.

> Here's some props and slops:
>
> Props:
>
> 1) My family - even the ones I don't particularly like
> 2) My friends - and I do include the MCNGP among them, even if I've
> never actually met any of you.
> 3) My job. Go go promotion!
> 4) Tom Cruise - I can't get enough downward celebrity spirals
> 5) My health - I have a couple warts on the bottom of my right foot,
> but other than that, I'm healthy.
>
> Slops:
>
> 1) Chicks in general - and a couple in particular
> 2) Snow. It's not even Thanksgiving! It was only an inch, but it's
> symbolic. Symbolic of the demon that is Old Man Winter.
> 3) Bono - kpg, just because you haven't heard from him in a while
> doesn't mean he's not an idiot.
> 4) F-A-B-O. My friend Jackie's dog. It's a Yorkie, only about 4
> months old. His name is Fabian, but that's gay, so I call him
> F-A-B-O, or Fabo, after the rapper Fabolous. He's the awesomest dog
> to ever be an awesome dog. I'm going to steal him.
> 5) Debt. Car, rent, cell phone, student loans, credit card, etc. They
> should all be forgiven. For everyone. Clean slate, start over.

Uh, Fabo should've been a prop, not a slop.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.