Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Tuesday Funny

OT: Tuesday Funny

TechGeekPro

I read this on the back of my "Bowl Fresh", Automatic Toilet Cleaner:

* Safe to use around pets and children, although it is not recommended that
either be permitted to drink from toilet

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

Neil

did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

> I read this on the back of my "Bowl Fresh", Automatic Toilet Cleaner:
>
> * Safe to use around pets and children, although it is not recommended
> that either be permitted to drink from toilet

Now THAT was funny!

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Tagline? What Tagline??

Slarty Bartfast

How far down the bowl did you need to put your head to read it?

--

Regards,

Slarty Bartfast

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

TechGeekPro

On Nov 22, 2005 at 4:25pm "Slarty Bartfast" blathered:

> How far down the bowl did you need to put your head to read it?

I won't dignify that remark with a response.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:

> I won't dignify that remark with a response.

Ooops.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

TechGeekPro

On Nov 22, 2005 at 6:36pm "JaR" blathered:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:
>

>> I won't dignify that remark with a response.
>>

> Ooops.

Nor that one...

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

Ben Smith

In article <Xns97169ECEF99BCMisanthrope@207.46.248.16>,
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:
>

> > I won't dignify that remark with a response.
> >

> Ooops.

I believe the correct response is "Doh!"

Slarty Bartfast

So... it was safe to drink 'before' Automatic Toilet Cleaner was
installed?

--

Regards,

Slarty Bartfast

This sentence is false.

TechGeekPro

On Nov 22, 2005 at 11:09pm "Slarty Bartfast" blathered:

> So... it was safe to drink 'before' Automatic Toilet Cleaner was
> installed?

The package did not say.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

PC LOAD LETTER

> On Nov 22, 2005 at 11:09pm "Slarty Bartfast" blathered:
>
>> So... it was safe to drink 'before' Automatic Toilet Cleaner was
>> installed?

> The package did not say.

Ah. Troubled by the quandry of whether the blue toilet water is safe to
drink. We have all probably wondered this at one point or another. Some of
us, more than others, but it is a question that has plagued mankind since
the advent of blue toilet water.

Well... that's EXACTLY why you need ghinknee pigs to test it out on!

Here's what I recommend... First, relax, this is for the betterment of
humanity, because having the answers to these questions is, well, better
than NOT having the answers -- largely because I said so. Remember, this is
for SCIENCE, and you might eventually make MONEY, so don't let the word
ETHICS or the word FEELINGS trouble you or hold you back -- those words are
for wimps.

So to get started now... Have some kids, quickly; OR... find a few spares
somewhere -- there seem to be a lot of extras around. You're going to need
a number of them, for the purposes of your investigation. Always keep in
mind... children are replacable, but nothing in the world is more important
than SCIENCE and MONEY. Well, except SEX, but we'll leave that out of it for
now, because once you have SCIENCE and MONEY, you can have all of the SEX
you want, am I right or am I right? ;D

Let's see, where were we? Oh! Of course. If the option of having kids or
borrowing some isn't available, grow a batch in your humanifier. I'm sure
you could find some in their larval state ready for experimentation, just
add water. If not, you might have to build some from scratch, and that's
O.K. One guy around these parts, Neil, well, Neil may be willing to
contribute his part of the key ingredients -- we've ALL heard that Neil has
an excess of these particular 'ingredients' (good luck, Neil, we're all
counting on you!). And because these children will be created solely for the
purpose of research, the substandard nature of what Neil has to offer really
shouldn't represent a problem. For the other half of the ingredients, you
don't really need anything too high quality either, so any human woman will
do. Because of the genetics involved, though, and to ensure the success of
the experiment, we'll need to isolate on human women with MOUTHS, though,
obviously if the children are to drink the blue toilet water they will need
some form of orafice in order to imbibe the fluid.

Perhaps someone else in the studio audience can chime in and tell me what
else is involved in advancing this experiment...

ot tuesday funny Consultant MCSE 0 02-17-2009 05:11 PM
OT: The Interview - Real, Funny...Real Funny The Rev [MCT] MCSE 42 05-31-2005 10:42 PM
OT: Tuesday Funny Briscobar MCSE 5 04-06-2005 03:25 PM
OT: Tuesday Funny Briscobar MCSE 4 03-29-2005 09:00 PM
OT Tuesday Funny Consultant MCSE 2 10-26-2004 05:10 PM

Advertisments