Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Tuesday Topic

OT: Tuesday Topic

Frisbee®

I don't get these numbers...

This month's top posters
228 (E-Mail Removed)

Neil's gone for a week, and he's still the top poster this month.

188 (E-Mail Removed)
184 %(E-Mail Removed)
175 (E-Mail Removed)
169 i...@thereforeiam
148 (E-Mail Removed)
135 ....
93 (E-Mail Removed)
91 (E-Mail Removed)
78 (E-Mail Removed)

All time top posters
6527 (E-Mail Removed)

Hasn't it been like over a year since Neil stopped posting with his original
e-mail addy, and Con has only postet like 327 since that time? Come on,
Con! Get on the stick!

6200 (E-Mail Removed)
5096 (E-Mail Removed)

billyw makes over 5,000 posts, and I doubt he's made 5 this whole year.
Either he's raking-in the Euro's or he's gotten a life.

5011 (E-Mail Removed)
4305 (E-Mail Removed)
4056 (E-Mail Removed)

You, shut up, you!

3862 (E-Mail Removed)
3403 .
2019 (E-Mail Removed)
1800 (E-Mail Removed)

I can't believe nobody's topped my lame 1800 recently. I also don't
understand why google can't find ANY of my posts under any my other e-mail
addy's.

kpg

> 169 i...@thereforeiam

Hey, I'm #4 (or is that 5?)

Just like #4 LSU (stupid BCS computer)

kp "go Tigers" g

CBIC

> 93 (E-Mail Removed)

I'm in the top 10. Dang, it has been slow around here.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

TechGeekPro

On Nov 22, 2005 at 1:07pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

> I don't get these numbers...
>
> This month's top posters
> 228 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Neil's gone for a week, and he's still the top poster this month.
>
> 188 (E-Mail Removed)
> 184 %(E-Mail Removed)

Woo Hoo! A week and a half and I'm #3. Watch out Neil!

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

Neil

did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

> Woo Hoo! A week and a half and I'm #3. Watch out Neil!

you'll always be number on^H^H^H three to me

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Detour: The roughest distance between two points.

Neil

did you hear "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:ee$8X#(E-Mail Removed):

> I don't get these numbers...
>
> This month's top posters
> 228 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Neil's gone for a week, and he's still the top poster this month.

and?

<snippage>
> All time top posters
> 6527 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Hasn't it been like over a year since Neil stopped posting with his
> original e-mail addy,

slightly more. Sept of 2004 I believe...

> 6200 (E-Mail Removed)
> 5096 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> billyw makes over 5,000 posts, and I doubt he's made 5 this whole
> year. Either he's raking-in the Euro's or he's gotten a life.

I vote for "a life"

> 5011 (E-Mail Removed)
> 4305 (E-Mail Removed)
> 4056 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> You, shut up, you!

Don't tell me to shut up, I did not-
Shut up! You stink!
Oh, you stink too!
No, you don't-
You stink too!
I do not stink!
I think you do!
f**k you, Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink!

(yes that's right kids, I will soon be in the top FIVE twice...)

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then
a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night..."

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

> This month's top posters
> 228 (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Neil's gone for a week, and he's still the top poster this month.
>
> 188 (E-Mail Removed)

Hey! Whaddya know, I'm number three!

*sigh*

I really need to get a life.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

kpg

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> Hey! Whaddya know, I'm number three!
>
> I really need to get a life.

Good thing you're not number two - that would really
bespeak of the need to get a life.

Oh, wait...

Jtyc

>I don't get these numbers...