Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Obtain MICROSOFT and CISCO certification( pay after CONFIRMATION)100% passing GAURANTEE

Obtain MICROSOFT and CISCO certification( pay after CONFIRMATION)100% passing GAURANTEE

LRM

There can't be any bigger cheating A$$FUSKRS than this kind of A$$FUSKR
right here.

LRM

"vinay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Friends if u want to clear certificaitons like
> ,MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS AND ORACLE then mail me fast.......
>
> Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer Services regarding
> Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
> MacroMedia, and many other Certification.
> So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
> can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
> This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
> microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
> transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
> Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
> have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
> papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
> certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
> see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
> www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
> website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
> cleared..
> All queries are kept in secret.
> Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
> if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
> city
> with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for
> saving time).
>
> EXAM PRISES
>
> MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 250 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> CCNA 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> CCNP 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
>
> CCSA 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> CCSE 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
>
> CCDA 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
>
> CCDP 500 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
>
> ORACLE EACH EXAM 550 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> SOLARIS EACH EXAM 600 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 6500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> CCIE WRITTERN 1500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
> we also a great offer for ccie lab.
>
> NOTE :- Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
> people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
> market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
> either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
> if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

> WHAT DETAILS WE NEED FROM YOU ?
> 1. Candidate full name (that he wants to appear on his socresheet n
> certificate)
> 2. Candidate full address (for certification delivery)
> 3. Candiate passport or driving liciense scan copy (as photo id proof)
> 4. candiate cell as well as landline number (with country code)
> 5. correct exam numbers
>
> so mail me fast friends..........ur certification is waiting for ur
> mail...........
> NOTE :- mail me onllyon (E-Mail Removed)

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Bob Christian spewed across the
ether:

> Wonder what Microsoft thinks when they see someone in the U.S. tests
> overseas. Do they ever go back to them and see if they cheated? To
> test overseas, one would likely need a passport and a stamp.

You are making two unwarranted assumtions IMNSHO. Firstly, that the spammer
is not just going to rip off any advance payment it can wangle, and "B",
that MS gave a damn, as long as somebody pays.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Death from Above

Cheating that way is sooooo old school.

Step with me into the 21st century....

<blinkingText>Introducing: Death from Above's Paper MCSEs
Especial</blinkingText>

Here is how my new service works:
Your friendly neighborhood Paper MCSE Guidance Counselor (PEGC) will pick
you up at your home in a light blue AMC Pacer. Your PEGC will then drive
you to the testing location. Upon arival at the testing center you will be
fitted with super secret glasses that actually contain a video camera and a
speaker. You will then enter the test center and begin taking the test. As
the questions apear on the screen your PEGC will consult the video feed from
your glasses and look up the answers on the plethora of brain dump web sites
(consult this newsgroup's postings for a complete list of all brain dump
sites). The correct answer(s) will be communicated to you via the speaker
in your super secret glasses. We guarantee a (128%) passing rate. All of
this incredible service for the low, low price of $350 USD (not including
the testing fee). It's <for> a no brainer! What have you got to lose
besides a few bucks, your integrity, your sense of self worth and that new
job you'll get that you aren't really qualified for?

Contact info:

1-800-ESPECIAL ED
(E-Mail Removed)

Yours truly,

Death from Above

"vinay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Friends if u want to clear certificaitons like
> ,MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS AND ORACLE then mail me fast.......
>
> Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer Services regarding
> Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
> MacroMedia, and many other Certification.
> So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
> can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
> This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
> microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
> transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
> Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
> have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
> papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
> certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
> see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
> www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
> website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
> cleared..
> All queries are kept in secret.
> Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
> if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
> city
> with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for
> saving time).
>
> EXAM PRISES
>
> MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 250 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> CCNA 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> CCNP 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
>
> CCSA 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> CCSE 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
>
> CCDA 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
>
> CCDP 500 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
>
> ORACLE EACH EXAM 550 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> SOLARIS EACH EXAM 600 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 6500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
>
> CCIE WRITTERN 1500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
> we also a great offer for ccie lab.
>
> NOTE :- Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
> people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
> market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
> either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
> if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> WHAT DETAILS WE NEED FROM YOU ?
> 1. Candidate full name (that he wants to appear on his socresheet n
> certificate)
> 2. Candidate full address (for certification delivery)
> 3. Candiate passport or driving liciense scan copy (as photo id proof)
> 4. candiate cell as well as landline number (with country code)
> 5. correct exam numbers
>
> so mail me fast friends..........ur certification is waiting for ur
> mail...........
> NOTE :- mail me onllyon (E-Mail Removed)

Bob Christian

JaR...have faith...that unscrupulous spammer may have some good in their
frozen rotten stinkin' heart.

Bob

--
Bob Christian II
MVP - LCS

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Bob Christian spewed across the
> ether:
>
>> Wonder what Microsoft thinks when they see someone in the U.S. tests
>> overseas. Do they ever go back to them and see if they cheated? To
>> test overseas, one would likely need a passport and a stamp.

> You are making two unwarranted assumtions IMNSHO. Firstly, that the
> spammer
> is not just going to rip off any advance payment it can wangle, and "B",
> that MS gave a damn, as long as somebody pays.
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP 10110
> Remove hat to reply
> The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Bob Christian

Oh yes there can be...
The idiots and fools that pay them to pass the test and keep their spamming
ways paying off.

Bob

--
Bob Christian II
MVP - LCS
http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]
>>
>> NOTE :- Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
>> people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
>> market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
>> either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
>> if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at
>>
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> WHAT DETAILS WE NEED FROM YOU ?
>> 1. Candidate full name (that he wants to appear on his socresheet n
>> certificate)
>> 2. Candidate full address (for certification delivery)
>> 3. Candiate passport or driving liciense scan copy (as photo id proof)
>> 4. candiate cell as well as landline number (with country code)
>> 5. correct exam numbers
>>
>> so mail me fast friends..........ur certification is waiting for ur
>> mail...........
>> NOTE :- mail me onllyon (E-Mail Removed)

PC LOAD LETTER

"Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Cheating that way is sooooo old school.
>
> Step with me into the 21st century....
>
> <blinkingText>Introducing: Death from Above's Paper MCSEs
> Especial</blinkingText>

The Microcephalic S. Bob MCSE Fail and Blame Service is better than this
Jameshole Bond creamy glamlip. Plus, there's a bumper sticker.

>What have you got to lose besides a few bucks, your integrity, your sense
>of self worth and that new job you'll get that you aren't really qualified
>for?

Can I borrow a few bucks? I stole my integrity, borrowed a few sense from my
self worth, and I'd love to have a job I'm not qualified for.

LRM

"PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> defiantly stated in
message news:egf$(E-Mail Removed)...

> The Microcephalic S. Bob MCSE Fail and Blame Service

my friends suggest me to take this an d gaves me 1000% satisfaction

Kline Sphere

>JaR...have faith...that unscrupulous spammer may have some good in their
>frozen rotten stinkin' heart.

lol, maybe it's bin laden simply branching out a bit!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>i emailed you fast, but your response is slow

india is down 2day, pls b trying again.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Wonder what Microsoft thinks when they see someone in the U.S. tests
>overseas. Do they ever go back to them and see if they cheated? To test
>overseas, one would likely need a passport and a stamp.

In the past, I've taken test's in two countries; I'd sure be bit
p*ssed if ms 'tried' to check up on me.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3