Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Obtain MICROSOFT and CISCO certification( pay after CONFIRMATION)100% passing GAURANTEE

Obtain MICROSOFT and CISCO certification( pay after CONFIRMATION)100% passing GAURANTEE

Mike T.

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ spewed across the ether:
>
>>> There can't be any bigger cheating A$$FUSKRS than this kind of A$$FUSKR
>>> right here.

>> Please join me in welcoming LRM, MCNGP #49.

> Wheeeee!!! Welcome to the circus, L baby! As you know, the new inductee is
> required to bring the beer for the part^H^H^H^Hceremony. It's customeary
> bring Yuengling, but Samuel Smith Lager will do nicely as well. In fact,
> go
> ahead and bring both.

C'mon...she used to live in Germany...she can score better stuff than that!

Welcome aboard, LRM!!!!

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI