Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New Horizons

New Horizons

MitchS

"Bob Christian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Stay in IT Project Management and pay to get the PMI PMP certification...

I don't know what you heard about me
But a biztch can't get a dollar out of me
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a motherf#$%ing P-I-M-P

Finally, didn't know when I was going to get to use that one.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

TechGeekPro

On Nov 21, 2005 at 11:42am "Jed Baxter" blathered:

> I am getting ready to start the MCSE program at a New Horizons location
> in CO. I was wondering if anyone had expreience wth this training
> center. They are Microsoft gold partners and seem to have a good
> program.
>
> Also I have my BS in informations systems but cannot seem to get my foot
> in the door. I am hoping that the MCSE and a few other certs will help
> with that problem. Does this sound correct?
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide.

Of all of them, New Horizons is probably the best. I still think they're all
a waste of money. Have I ever mentioned that self-study is the best?

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.mcngp.com

Re: New Horizons Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 06:41 PM
New Horizons Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 06:41 PM
new horizons izy MCSE 3 04-04-2005 10:27 AM
New Horizons CTEC =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgU3F1aXRpZXJl?= Microsoft Certification 1 12-09-2004 04:37 PM
New Horizons Md. Mokbul Hossain MCSE 1 09-16-2003 05:10 PM

Advertisments