Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Back Ground Image - width - default

Back Ground Image - width - default

Dave Kelly

This maybe one of those questions where I am looking at what I need to
know and don't know what I need to know.

I want to have a back ground image that will be 100% of the browser
screen width, whatever the browser default is.
--
A little rum in the morning coffee. Just to clear the cobwebs, ya know.