Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > locate.exe

locate.exe

LnkWizard

"Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> In article <#(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > did you do the switch at the end of the delete statement? it is del
> > locate.exe /y /dontcomeback
> >

> This is obviously made up. If we really had this switch it would be
> something like: /dntcmbck

Don't let out the secrets of the hidden switches!!!!!!!!

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

PC LOAD LETTER

"Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> In article <#(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> did you do the switch at the end of the delete statement? it is del
>> locate.exe /y /dontcomeback
>>

> This is obviously made up. If we really had this switch it would be
> something like: /dntcmbck

That's a crummy way of doing things. It would be better if the switch were
/d00x0fc080a1ccffff:0001 PC LOAD LETTER. At least that way, it would make
sense to the computer.

Kline Sphere

>This is obviously made up. If we really had this switch it would be
>something like: /dntcmbck

yes, back would it *actually* do anything

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear Ben Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> /dntcmbck

I thought we had gotten past 8 dot 3 naming conventions?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I hate to repeat gossip, so I'll only say this once...