Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > browser setting and files

browser setting and files

rabbit24.lindsay

I am haveing problems with my browser setting to open my files I need
help with HTML? Is there anyone avalable to help me. I have lost my
help and am on my own as this is a new rebuilt I am not able to
understand it. Windows XP
Rabbit24.lindsay I use gmail only am able to send and recieve but
other than that it is to techy for me alone. I will surely make it
worse if i do not get some help.
Thanks

Vanguard

"rabbit24.lindsay" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I am haveing problems with my browser setting to open my files I need
> help with HTML? Is there anyone avalable to help me. I have lost my
> help and am on my own as this is a new rebuilt I am not able to
> understand it. Windows XP
> Rabbit24.lindsay I use gmail only am able to send and recieve but
> other than that it is to techy for me alone. I will surely make it
> worse if i do not get some help.

If you're trying to figure out how to code using HTML, go start with a
Dummies book. Your library probably has them.

If you're trying to figure out how to use Windows XP, get a Dummies
book.

If you screwed up the install, reinstall.