Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > how do I remove domain login

how do I remove domain login

ltjcdim ltjcdim is offline
Junior Member

Can any body help me with removal of domain log in.
A freind was messing around with my pc and somehow created a domain .
I am using XP PRo. I only get up to login page , message displayed is The system cannot log you on because the domain xxxxxxxx is not available
Not sure how to access through dos at start up ?

keithalmli keithalmli is offline
Junior Member
Location: L'Anse, MI

well you need a AD server to create a domain in the first place.. login as the local machine

OrCiscoNovice OrCiscoNovice is offline
Junior Member

There should be three windows on the log in screen. Window one is the username. Window two is the password. Windows three is the log on to. Set window three to (this machine). If you do not see the third window click on the Option button.

sean.archer sean.archer is offline
Junior Member

i guess most probably u can...try googling

www.codepal.co.nr