Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Sorry to have bother you all

Sorry to have bother you all

Ed

I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft certification,
opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to you under 5's out
there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you all take care now and
remember to brush your teeth before you go to bed at 8pm tonight!

FrisbeeŽ

"Ed" <#> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
>certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to you
>under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you all take
>care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to bed at 8pm
>tonight!

I get to go to bed at 8PM tonight?! Did you clear this with my wife? I
hope so because boy, I'm tired.

kpg

Ed <#> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178231.htm (11/18/2005
> 3:46:09 PM) # I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related
> Microsoft certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something
> else to you under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you.
> Anyway you all take care now and remember to brush your teeth before
> you go to bed at 8pm tonight!

OK. Nite-nite.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ed spewed across the ether:

> I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
> certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to
> you under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you
> all take care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to
> bed at 8pm tonight!

Oh dear. An unsatisfied visitor. Whatever shall we do?

Ohhh, GOOD sigmonster!

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Beoweolf

another lost to the "Dark Side"... Maybe he was the chosen one?

"Ed" <#> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
>certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to you
>under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you all take
>care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to bed at 8pm
>tonight!

Rowdy Yates

"Ed" <#> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
> certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to
> you under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you
> all take care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to
> bed at 8pm tonight!

yes. it did come with fries but someone ate the long ones.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

T-Bone

>I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
>certification, opps my bad!

You are welcome to post anything you want. However if you unless you ask a
relevant question related to certification that requires more than just a
simple search of the Microsoft web site or google, you will get what you
deserve.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

LRM

"Ed" <#> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
>certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to you
>under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you all take
>care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to bed at 8pm
>tonight!

You know I don't recall being bothered by Ed until now. Suddenly he comes
out from behind the cloak of lurk and starts pestering us. Why would he do
something so purposeful and then suggest he is sorry?
O crap it's past my bedtime.

LRM

kpg

LRM <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178435.htm (11/22/2005
> 8:01:25 AM) #
>
> "Ed" <#> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I came to this newsgroup believing it to be related Microsoft
>>certification, opps my bad! I guess MCSE must mean something else to
>>you under 5's out there, so I'm sorry to have troubled you. Anyway you
>>all take care now and remember to brush your teeth before you go to
>>bed at 8pm tonight!
>>

> You know I don't recall being bothered by Ed until now. Suddenly he
> comes out from behind the cloak of lurk and starts pestering us. Why
> would he do something so purposeful and then suggest he is sorry?
> O crap it's past my bedtime.
>
> LRM

Horse Feathers.