Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > RE:MCSE Exam Simulations

RE:MCSE Exam Simulations

wgates@dell.com

Been looking lately at some products like Testking, Actualtests,
Certificationking and found so many questions duplicated by each
company. Obviously its pointless buying the same exam sets eg 70 270
from all three.
Do they get their questions from MS?
Do MS sell their past questions to Joe Public?
How often is a set of questions at a given test centre "recycled"?
Surely not all the questions over several years can be unique?
Most important of course can anyone recommend the most cost effective
way to get sample exams with explanations for the answers?
Many thanks,
WG

CBIC

> Been looking lately at some products like Testking, Actualtests,
> Certificationking and found so many questions duplicated by each
> company. Obviously its pointless buying the same exam sets eg 70 270
> from all three.
> Do they get their questions from MS?
> Do MS sell their past questions to Joe Public?
> How often is a set of questions at a given test centre "recycled"?
> Surely not all the questions over several years can be unique?
> Most important of course can anyone recommend the most cost effective
> way to get sample exams with explanations for the answers?
> Many thanks,
> WG

I'm sorry but you're only allowed a maximum of three questions per post.
Stay away from dumps like tk and the other crap. It's cheating plain and
simple.

--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

FrisbeeŽ

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Been looking lately at some products like Testking, Actualtests,
> Certificationking and found so many questions duplicated by each
> company. Obviously its pointless buying the same exam sets eg 70 270
> from all three.
> Do they get their questions from MS?

It's turtles all the way down.

> Do MS sell their past questions to Joe Public?

It's turtles all the way down.

> How often is a set of questions at a given test centre "recycled"?

It's turtles all the way down.

> Surely not all the questions over several years can be unique?

It's turtles all the way down.

> Most important of course can anyone recommend the most cost effective
> way to get sample exams with explanations for the answers?

It's turtles all the way down.

> Many thanks,

Many turtles all the way down.

> WG

I'm a turtle. Are you a turtle?

Briscobar

(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Been looking lately at some products like Testking, Actualtests,
> Certificationking and found so many questions duplicated by each
> company. Obviously its pointless buying the same exam sets eg 70 270
> from all three.
> Do they get their questions from MS?
> Do MS sell their past questions to Joe Public?
> How often is a set of questions at a given test centre "recycled"?
> Surely not all the questions over several years can be unique?
> Most important of course can anyone recommend the most cost effective
> way to get sample exams with explanations for the answers?
> Many thanks,
> WG

Alright, I'm not going to flame you, as I am wont to do. Because it seems
you're asking a genuine question, not knowing the answer, as opposed to
trying to sway us into believing that TestKings are good. Here's the skinny:

TestKing, Actualtest, and any derivitave thereof ARE actual exam questions.
And they DO come from Microsoft - but not legally. What happens is these
idiots pay people to take the tests and write down the questions, word for
word, and what they think is the answer. Then they publish these, trying to
prey on peoples' greed. There is no simpler way to say it: This is cheating.
This is not condoned by Microsoft, nor any well-intentioned MCP or
MCP-to-be. They are nothing more than the lazy way out. They attempt to
allow you to skirt actual testing, studying, and more testing. And they
probably do a fine job. However, once you get out in the real world, you
won't know how anything works, just that it does. Fat, dumb, and stupid is
no way to go through life.

So, any website offering you a 100% passing guarantee or real exam questions
should be avoided. Tools such as MeasureUp and Transcenders, along with
Sybex and MSPress books seem to all get good reviews, and are not cheating.

Good luck.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.

kpg

Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178233.htm (11/18/2005
> 3:55:58 PM) # (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> Been looking lately at some products like Testking, Actualtests,
>> Certificationking and found so many questions duplicated by each
>> company. Obviously its pointless buying the same exam sets eg 70 270
>> from all three.
>> Do they get their questions from MS?
>> Do MS sell their past questions to Joe Public?
>> How often is a set of questions at a given test centre "recycled"?
>> Surely not all the questions over several years can be unique?
>> Most important of course can anyone recommend the most cost effective
>> way to get sample exams with explanations for the answers?
>> Many thanks,
>> WG

> Alright, I'm not going to flame you, as I am wont to do. Because it
> seems you're asking a genuine question, not knowing the answer, as
> opposed to trying to sway us into believing that TestKings are good.
> Here's the skinny:
>
> TestKing, Actualtest, and any derivitave thereof ARE actual exam
> questions. And they DO come from Microsoft - but not legally. What
> happens is these idiots pay people to take the tests and write down
> the questions, word for word, and what they think is the answer. Then
> they publish these, trying to prey on peoples' greed. There is no
> simpler way to say it: This is cheating. This is not condoned by
> Microsoft, nor any well-intentioned MCP or MCP-to-be. They are nothing
> more than the lazy way out. They attempt to allow you to skirt actual
> testing, studying, and more testing. And they probably do a fine job.
> However, once you get out in the real world, you won't know how
> anything works, just that it does. Fat, dumb, and stupid is no way to
> go through life.
>
> So, any website offering you a 100% passing guarantee or real exam
> questions should be avoided. Tools such as MeasureUp and Transcenders,
> along with Sybex and MSPress books seem to all get good reviews, and
> are not cheating.

Mr. Briscobar, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out
explanation.

Overruled!

It's turtles all the way down.

MitchS

Would this be a good target for some certain someone?

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Been looking lately at some products like Testking, Actualtests,
> Certificationking and found so many questions duplicated by each
> company. Obviously its pointless buying the same exam sets eg 70 270
> from all three.
> Do they get their questions from MS?
> Do MS sell their past questions to Joe Public?
> How often is a set of questions at a given test centre "recycled"?
> Surely not all the questions over several years can be unique?
> Most important of course can anyone recommend the most cost effective
> way to get sample exams with explanations for the answers?
> Many thanks,
> WG

Briscobar

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

> Mr. Briscobar, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out
> explanation.
>

> Overruled!
>

> It's turtles all the way down.

Shucks.

Oh well, Turtles it is!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Ben Smith for President!

kpg

MitchS <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> Would this be a good target for some certain someone?

The OP seems innocent, or ignorant, or both.

TechGeekPro

On Nov 18, 2005 at 4:29pm "" blathered:

> <snipped>

That has got to be the worst troll I've ever seen.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.techgeekpro.com

TechGeekPro

On Nov 18, 2005 at 4:35pm "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> It's turtles all the way down.

Yes, the old lady was right.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100