Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > RE:MCSE Exam Simulations

RE:MCSE Exam Simulations

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:

> Beats me. I've always found it a bit strange that such operations
> appear to operate from within, yet nothing is apparently done about
> it.

Nothing is done, because MS simply doesn't CARE! Forget about the certs
being anything but a money farm for Bill. Jeez, other companies have to pay
to promote their product, Microsoft has actually found a way to make people
pay THEM! Shutting down the cheats would just slash that revenue stream.
Why the fusk would they want to do that?

Pretty clever, actually.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Kline Sphere

>Nothing is done, because MS simply doesn't CARE! Forget about the certs
>being anything but a money farm for Bill. Jeez, other companies have to pay
>to promote their product, Microsoft has actually found a way to make people
>pay THEM! Shutting down the cheats would just slash that revenue stream.
>Why the fusk would they want to do that?
>
>Pretty clever, actually.

I agree, a stroke of marketing genius I'd say.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LRM

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> You missed out the very important point about actual real world
> experience. It's all very well building a 'home lab' in order to
> 'learn' about the product, but this hardly counts in the real world
> where situations are completely different.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

My bad you are absolutely right.

LRM

MitchS

heh, heh, you said "stroke"

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.