Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Friday Frivolity

OT: Friday Frivolity

CBIC

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Briscobar

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

Best. Site. Evar.

"Do it with Briscobar."

--
KB

MCNGP #26
I'm running out of stupid stuff to write. Oh by the way: www.mcngp.com.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

> http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

"The magic of MCNGP"

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

CBIC

JaR wrote:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
>
>> http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

> "The magic of MCNGP"

"Burdizzo is Forever"
Truer words have never been spoken
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

kpg

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178177.htm (11/18/2005
> 1:47:56 PM) # In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed
> across the ether:
>
>> http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

> "The magic of MCNGP"

"Oh My gods, its kpg"

That ain't good English.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

> "Oh My gods, its kpg"
>

> That ain't good English.

True.

Should be "OMG-kpg"

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

James

I'd sleep with An@l Sxx
An@l Sxx , the secret of women
An@l Sxx takes good care of you.
An@l Sxx for you!
An@l Sxx only
An@l Sxx - Think different
An@l Sxx is what the world was waiting for
An@l Sxx - Just do it.
The wonder has a name: An@l Sxx
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
>
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

kpg

Hmmm...

I wonder what James is thinking about.

LRM

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> pondered in message
news:Xns9712907C86709ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> Hmmm...
>
> I wonder what James is thinking about.

If he doesn't stop he is going to wet the bed, or grow hair on his palms or
something of that nature. I sent him to his room yesterday, it's someone
elses turn to be the bad parent.

LRM

TechGeekPro

On Nov 18, 2005 at 2:00pm "CBIC" blathered:

> http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

Egads, that's fun. I could spend all day doing that.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
http://www.techgeekpro.com

Re: Friday Frivolity Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:51 PM
Re: OT: Friday Frivolity Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:51 PM
Re: Friday Frivolity Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:51 PM
OT: Friday Frivolity Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:18 PM

Advertisments