Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Friday sweetness

OT: Friday sweetness

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OD9ICm57FHA.3976
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> I'm supposed to be coming after you remember?

before, after, whatever...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Programmers never die; they just GOSUB without RETURN.

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
>
>> Haha, no one ever comes before Neil. He's done in 10, 12 seconds.[1]
>>

> Do you call him Thumper?
>
>> [1] So I'm told.

> Suuuuuuuurrrrre...

I have not had relations with that Ramone...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Programmers never die; they just GOSUB without RETURN.

LRM

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> casually commented in message
news:Xns9716E842E59C1neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OD9ICm57FHA.3976
> @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
>
>> I'm supposed to be coming after you remember?

> before, after, whatever...

k, now the fam wants to know why I'm erupting in spontaneous laughter.

LRM
MCNGP 7^2
looking for a tag to call my own

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eqHblR#7FHA.1600
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> k, now the fam wants to know why I'm erupting in spontaneous laughter.

I get that in shopping malls...people stare, ask me why I'm laughing
hysterically, offer me a jacket that does up at the back and allows me to
hug myself all day long....

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I have a dream: DIR C: 965465065464984030373436 bytes free...