Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > An Open Letter To Microsoft Corp

An Open Letter To Microsoft Corp

James

The less MCP's there are out there, the more I am worth

"Tim Dale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the so
> called, MCNGP.
> These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing them
> straight into the arms of our competitors; remember, we need as many MCP's
> as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors. So, if the MCNGP
> people continue to harass newbie's, and other would be MCP's, it will not
> be long before our competitors over take us in numbers, this we must not
> allow to happen.
>
> Thank you for your time
>
> Jim Dale
> Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
> MCSE, MCP

T-Bone

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> "Tim Dale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> Please make up your mind whether your name is Jim or Tim.

Also if its Dale or Deal.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

CBIC

If not, well I'm
> sorry but I'm not changing my Outlook Express settings, as setup by
> my superiors, just for you kiddies.

You're a senior help desk tech and your superiors setup your OE for you. Who
did it for you? Your admin? Yeah, you're a troll.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

CBIC

Tim Dale wrote:
> The only "trolls" around here are you and dumb buddies.
>
> Jim Dale
> Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
> MCSE, MCP

I think your send button is stuck.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Bill McPherson

True. from now on, I'm telling n00bs that Novell is the way to go.

--
Famous last words: "Hey, check this out!"

news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The less MCP's there are out there, the more I am worth
>
> "Tim Dale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the so
> > called, MCNGP.
> > These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing them
> > straight into the arms of our competitors; remember, we need as many

MCP's
> > as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors. So, if the

MCNGP
> > people continue to harass newbie's, and other would be MCP's, it will

not
> > be long before our competitors over take us in numbers, this we must not
> > allow to happen.
> >
> > Thank you for your time
> >
> > Jim Dale
> > Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
> > MCSE, MCP

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If not, well I'm
>> sorry but I'm not changing my Outlook Express settings, as setup by
>> my superiors, just for you kiddies.

> You're a senior help desk tech and your superiors setup your OE for you.
> Who did it for you? Your admin? Yeah, you're a troll.

This is why I didn't bother replying anymore. I'm pretty sure I know who
this is, and it's not Rowdy, but I definitely recognize his "style."

Shout out to my bud, you know who you are.

E-mail me sometime.

lowdes

It's not me , the grammer and spelling are way to good.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If not, well I'm
>>> sorry but I'm not changing my Outlook Express settings, as setup by
>>> my superiors, just for you kiddies.

>> You're a senior help desk tech and your superiors setup your OE for you.
>> Who did it for you? Your admin? Yeah, you're a troll.

> This is why I didn't bother replying anymore. I'm pretty sure I know who
> this is, and it's not Rowdy, but I definitely recognize his "style."
>
> Shout out to my bud, you know who you are.
>
> E-mail me sometime.

The Rev [MCT]

You said Tim-Jim.....

--
..rev - mct.mcngp.44
..
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tim Dale <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> It is with some urgency that I implore you to take action against the
>> so called, MCNGP.
>> These people are intent on driving away would be MCP's, and handing
>> them straight into the arms of our competitors; remember, we need as
>> many MCP's as we can get in order to stay ahead of our competitors.
>> So, if the MCNGP people continue to harass newbie's, and other would
>> be MCP's, it will not be long before our competitors over take us in
>> numbers, this we must not allow to happen.
>>
>> Thank you for your time
>>
>> Jim Dale
>> Senior help desk support technician (for an Microsoft Partner)
>> MCSE, MCP

> Alright Tim-Jim, why is someone studying Cisco stuff or Novell stuff or
> any
> other IT stuff the enemy? It's not MY job to keep MS ahead of their
> competition (which I don't view Cisco to be, BTW). That's MS's job.
>
> And, Jim-Tim, we don't harass newbies (no apostrophe) for the fun of it.
> We
> harass only the stupid ones, although that is fun. We don't harass anyone
> who doesn't deserve it.
>
> Your ignorance of our mission just bumped you up the list of people to
> flame. We're trying to PROTECT MS certs, moran.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com owes me 35 bucks.

FrisbeeŽ

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kKmff.226$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> It's not me , the grammer and spelling are way to good.

Well, at least your sense of humor is improving.

kpg

The Rev [MCT] <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> You said Tim-Jim.....

Is that anything like Billy-Bob?