Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > small thing on VS2005

small thing on VS2005

Stimp

I've just started using VS2005 and notice that when you open new files,
the title tabs appear to the left of existing tabs which is rather
annoying.

Anyway to get this working as it does in VS2003 (i.e. with tabs
appearing to the right?). I've gone through all the menu options and
can't seem to find it.

thanks.
--

fiddlewidawiddum

Alexey Smirnov

On Aug 10, 9:18 pm, Stimp <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I've just started using VS2005 and notice that when you open new files,
> the title tabs appear to the left of existing tabs which is rather
> annoying.
>
> Anyway to get this working as it does in VS2003 (i.e. with tabs
> appearing to the right?). I've gone through all the menu options and
> can't seem to find it.
>
> thanks.
> --
>
> fiddlewidawiddum