Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Too many posts

OT: Too many posts

Microcephalic S. Bob

There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all of them.
Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post to confirm your
acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every little bit helps.

CBIC

Microcephalic S. Bob wrote:
> There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all
> of them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post
> to confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every
> little bit helps.

Actually there are too few posts. I hate when I stop working, check the
group and no new posts. Come on people, get crackin' don't you know you're
suppposed to entertain me.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
the ether:

> There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all of
> them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post to
> confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every
> little bit helps.

Do I have to?

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

kpg

Microcephalic S. Bob <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something
like

> # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\177992.htm (11/17/2005 4:33:51
> PM) # There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with
> all of them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please
> post to confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience.
> Every little bit helps.

I'm with ya Bob.

I was gone for two weeks once and OMG - there was like
10,000 posts. well, there ws a lot.

Can you image what TGP is going though now?

I bet he has to stay up 'till 4AM just trying
to make a dent in the back log.

kpg

kpg

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> Actually there are too few posts. I hate when I stop working, check
> the group and no new posts. Come on people, get crackin' don't you
> know you're suppposed to entertain me.

My greatest nightmare would be standing behind Mother Teresa on judgement
day and I hear God tell her "You know, you should have done more."

--
kpg BSCS A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22

Microcephalic S. Bob

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
news:Xns9711AA619F187ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> Actually there are too few posts. I hate when I stop working, check
>> the group and no new posts. Come on people, get crackin' don't you
>> know you're suppposed to entertain me.

> My greatest nightmare would be standing behind Mother Teresa on judgement
> day and I hear God tell her "You know, you should have done more."

That WOULD be a nightmare, because it would mean that God is lazy, and he
expects us to do ALL of his work for him.

Sometimes I think God is just SoOooOo high and mighty...

Microcephalic S. Bob

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Microcephalic S. Bob wrote:
>> There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all
>> of them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post
>> to confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every
>> little bit helps.

> Actually there are too few posts. I hate when I stop working, check the
> group and no new posts. Come on people, get crackin' don't you know you're
> suppposed to entertain me.

I disagree. Please stop posting.

Microcephalic S. Bob

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
> the ether:
>
>> There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all of
>> them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post to
>> confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every
>> little bit helps.

> Do I have to?

If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble rouser,
you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!

news:Xns9711A8EF630D8ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> Microcephalic S. Bob <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something
> like
>
>> # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\177992.htm (11/17/2005 4:33:51
>> PM) # There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with
>> all of them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please
>> post to confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience.
>> Every little bit helps.

> I'm with ya Bob.

Thank you for your support. Please post to let us know that you've received
your thank you.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
the ether:

>> Do I have to?

> If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble
> rouser, you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!

Yeah? Well I'm not going to, and that's my final word on the matter. Well,
it would be my final word, except that if it was my final word, then I
would be doing it.

Which I'm not.

And I am too helpful. Why, only today, I was the MS Agent on duty and
helped someone.

And I happen to be a great and talented rouser of rabbles. I can rouse a
rabble with the best of them. Why, if anybody has an un-roused rabble, they
know that they can count on me! I am particularly fond of rousing French-
Canadian rabbles, but I am a non-denominational rouser.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Re: OT: Too many posts Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:18 PM
Re: OT: Too many posts Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:18 PM
Too Many Posts TechGeekPro MCSE 5 09-30-2004 03:22 PM
OT: too many posts Neil MCSE 56 07-02-2004 06:19 PM

Advertisments